Our historic church of St. Jude, built in 1884, is a welcoming Anglican church in Central West Auckland. It sits above the train line in St. Jude Street, close to the Avondale train station and near the shopping centre and other amenities. We are a busy parish, with regular services, a Sunday School (called Kid's Church), mainly music sessions, a Mothers' Union group and a prayer group.
St. Jude's regularly donates items to the City Mission foodbank, Family First and the Neo-Natal Unit.
Our current Priest-in-Charge is the Revd. Dr. Ken Bennett.